Hover your mouse over a "before" picture to see the amazing difference.
We also offer additional services to enhance your tile and grout cleaning. Need grout restoration? We have you covered. We also offer grout sealant in a variety of colors to keep your grout cleaner, longer.
Watch this video to discover all about our residential tile and grout cleaning.
Tile and grout can be found all around most homes. On kitchen and bathroom floors, on kitchen counters, in showers, and more. These are all areas that are especially important to keep clean. Cleaning your tile and grout can be a rigorous and time-consuming process, but when you call Pro Carpet, you can relax and let professionals handle the job.
What makes tile cleaning and grout cleaning so difficult? Soil particle accumulate over time, which can leave tiles looking dull and grout looking discolored. Unfortunately, home cleaning methods simply can't remove soiling that has built up over time and embedded itself in the pores of your tile and grout.
Thankfully, Pro Carpet has thoroughly researched the best tile and grout cleaning methods. We use industrial cleaning equipment and detergents that are able to effectively penetrate the hard-to-reach cracks and pores where soil can often linger.
So, forget getting on your hands and knees with a toothbrush. Let our educated and experienced technicians provide you with the tile and grout cleaning you need and deserve.
The Pro Carpet Process
1) It begins with a sweep or vacuum of the floor to clear away particle soils.
2) Any surfaces not being worked on are protected so that they are not contaminated by splashes or spills.
3) Uniquely formulated cleaning agents are combined with a sprayer or mop and allowed to cleanse the surface in a few minutes.
4) Grout lines may need to be scrubbed with a grout brush.
5) Specific cleaning equipment is used to agitate, rinse, and extract dirty solution all at once.
6) Specially made tools may be used to access hard-to-reach areas.